The promotion of science is one of the fundamental pillars of the Universidad Andrés Bello. Over our history, UNAB has received recognition in this area, becoming the first and, to date, only private institution accredited in investigation. This has validated through further recognition in international leadings, in which UNAB is a leader in terms of scientific production.
Current Research Units of UNAB include*:
- Center for Plant Biotechnology (CBV)
- Center for Biomedical Research (CIB)
- Center for Bioinformatics and Integrative Biology (CBIB)
- Center for the Communication of Science (CCC)
- Quintay Marina Research Center (CIMARQ)
- Center for Latin American Studies on China (CELC)
- Center for Sustainability Research (CIS)
- Center for Clinical Simulations (CSC)
- Center for Transport and Logistics (CTL)
- Center for Regional and Urban Research (CITU)
- Center for Integrative Medicine and Innovative Science (CIMIS)
*All abbreviations equivalent to Spanish acronyms
To obtain more information, please visit the UNAB Investigation website of the Office of the Vice-Rector for Research and Doctoral Studies.