Each Department forms part of a Faculty and is comprised of basic disciplines. It is through Departments that UNAB transmits key concepts in the areas of instruction, research, and outreach.
Each Department is grouped with the Faculty that most closely approximates the nature of each discipline and to the needs of each program and of instructors. Furthermore, instructors must cooperate with other Faculties when required, in adherence with UNAB’s mission and the development plans of each Faculty.
The departments of the Universidad Andrés Bello include:
- Department of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Ecology and Biodiversity
- Department of Engineering Sciences
- English Department
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of the Arts and Humanities
- Department of Morphology